Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Still Have My Mojo

We played bowling yesterday as the first phase of our team building. The last time I played bowling was a year ago and I didn't play well then. My score was crappy. I couldn't get a strike and I only had 2 or 3 spares in two games. Bummer right?

I thought back then that I lost my mojo in bowling. I used to play well in bowling. Well, I play better than most of my friends. Haha. I remember a friend and I would take note of the scores whenever we played and maintained a spreadsheet with our high scores, low scores, number of strikes and spares, averages. It even had a graphical representation of our weekly metrics. Hehe.
Anyway, we only played 2 games yesterday and I'm proud to say that I had the highest score in both. I was the runaway winner in the first game with 187 and barely squeaked out the win in the second with 133 (the second placer had 132 points). I planned to post the trophy I won but I left it in the office. Next time na lang.

Next Saturday is our company's annual sportsfirst. Here's hoping I get to play in bowling and not in some crappy game like water relay. Ugh!

No comments: