Monday, September 22, 2008

I Dreamed...

I dreamed I have a house that I could call my own.

I dreamed I have a business that I built on my own.

I dreamed I have someone who I could talk with at the end of a gruelling day at work.

I dreamed I have someone who I could have coffee or dinner with and talk about anything and everything after a gruelling day at work.

I dreamed I have someone who I could hold hands with while watching tv or listening to music on a cold night.

I dreamed I have built solid friendships that could last a lifetime.

I dreamed I have travelled the world and have stories of memories to prove it.

I dreamed I have talent that I could have excelled in.

I dreamed I know no people that love to power trip.

I dreamed I have the riches, the guts, and the intelligence to stare down at those who think they are superior human beings.

I dreamed I can be what I am currently not.

I dreamed of many things...

But then I woke up and the world came crashing in on me.

No comments: